Today I am told by Evgueni that the Notary in Varna has not yet received the money I transferred. It was therefore no use for me to drive into Varna today. This is due to a longer payment period (2-8 days) when the payment is made in local currency, which is lev. It also means delays in issuing a contract.
I must therefore call S bank to ask them to confirm the payment and the transfer to Notary. After a few minutes I could download a confirmation in my mailbox in Sbanken. Incredibly quickly done and very good Sbanken 🙂 I send this to Evgueni who forwards this to Notary.
I spend the day shopping wine home to Norway and Jorunn and some food for the evening. Then I clean the outdoor area in our private garden and under the pergola. There is some autumn weather and lots of leaves. The cushions for the chairs are soaking wet. I have to dry these before I can take them in. A little help from the sun was good to get to the drying process. Fortunately, there are 2 washers who prepare the apartments for our parents. I’m asked for a broom that I can use to remove the leaves. They were to clear the common area. It turned out great in the end.
In the afternoon I am told that the money has now been confirmed received. I can pick up the documents on Thursday after kl. 1500. Fits incredibly badly now when I get a visit from our parents tomorrow. But just accept that things do not always go according to plan. At the same time, the meeting with Geometer will be postponed until Thursday morning at 10:00. Then sun and dry ground are expected, which can be nice when probing the terrain.